Sunday, August 27, 2006

US Open Day One

The Us Open starts Monday with Andy Roddick in the morning and Andre Agassi later that night. I am so excited I can harldy contain myself. Agassi has played awful this year and since this is last tournament before he retires, it's a good chance that tomorrow night will be the last time he ever plays professional tennis. I'm hoping Federer and Nadal make it to the finals and resume their big rivalry--I LOVE both of them. Even if you hate tennis, Nadal's biceps are worth tuning in for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elad said...

keep the updates coming, meredith! I LOVE tennis. well, loved. I use to watch hours and hours and hours of the game in my blissfully lazy unemployed days. these days, i've fallen out of the game almost completely, but a lot of my favorite players (especially in the women's side) are still around.

August 28, 2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Elad said...

they finally get a chance to play some tennis up there??

August 31, 2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com