Friday, June 23, 2006

Getting To.... a Vacation!!!!

Elad and I are going on vacation starting TOMORROW!!!! We are taking an Alaskan Cruise on Holland America's Ryndam in the Alaskan Inner Passage - stopping in Anchorage, Seward, College Fjord, Glacier Bay National Park, Haines, Juneau, Ketchikan, and Vancouver.

I am just so excited and happy to finally go on vacation. I don't expect to make any posts while away, so I guess the blog will be pretty quiet (unless some contributors step in, ehem ehem).

Have a great week to everyone :) I am sure there will be tons of pictures and stories to share when we get back on July 4th!

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

i feel like a kid on the road to his first time in DisneyWorld. I keep wanting to shout, "Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!" I'm so so excited.

June 23, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

have a great time guys!!:)

June 23, 2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

Mom tells me your having a great time, can't wait to hear all about it. IS it strange to be in a place that has almost 24 hours of daylight? Hope your keeping each other warm!

June 28, 2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com