Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wow I Can't Believe it is Monday Tuesday

What a fantastic weekend!!! I desperately needed an extra day off after pulling long hours these past few weeks at work. I spent the weekend eating yummy food, watching funny movies and moving around as little as possible. Thank you Baby Jesus!!!

And as I walked into my office this morning it felt unreal that I was already back at my desk, staring out at the grey sky. It felt like Friday was just here. At least we have another day off next week!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

agreed. one extra day felt like the greatest gift from above. It was really apparent to me on sunday night when we would normally be mourning the end of weekend, we were rejoicing for one more day full of... whatever the hell we want! can't wait till next week!

December 26, 2006 6:36 PM  
Blogger happy roy said...

today has been DRAGGING. and yet no self-respecting attorney in d.c. leaves work before 7 pm. *sigh*.

December 27, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

yea i know how you feel - why don't they just close the courts this week to give attorneys an excuse to close their offices?

December 27, 2006 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com