Monday, December 19, 2005

On The List!

I learned some great news this weekend -- this blog has been added to the blogroll of 2 of my favorite big time blogs

http://cityrag.blogs.com/ and http://crunktastical.blogspot.com/

These are seriously 2 of my favorites that I check on a daily basis - so thank you for adding Getting To Maybe to your blogroll and I hope you are enjoying what you are reading!

Does that mean they are reading this blog? Probably not. But just to know that they might have checked it out once is good enough for me :)

(ok now I will stop acting like an obsessed fan)

2 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

Congratulations, Shawn! Your dedication to this blog has been incredible and consistent.

I remember the dull Friday night we decided to start this thing for lack of anything else to do. It's been a positive and interesting experience ever since that will hopefully continue to grow and expand for years to come!

December 19, 2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

congrats!!!:)

December 19, 2005 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com