Monday, February 27, 2006

Not So Random Wiki of the Day

One of the best bands of this decade, TV On The Radio are set to release a new album soon. Through the magic shadyness of the Internet, I've got my grubby paws on it and it seems to be totally, completely, awesome. I've been a huge supporter of TVOTR since the first minute or so of their debut EP, Young Liars. Their first full-length, released in late 2004, has become a classic in my ears (and my car) and though I was skeptical about it at first, I've realized it's brilliance. This new album - as yet untitled - channels a lot of the anger and frustration that my generation feels about a tyrannical government and a lost spirit to our country. No other band today is so outspoken against G.W. Bush and, as such, no other band is as important.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

GREAT WIKI! Thanks Elad!

February 27, 2006 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com