Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Is it Friday yet??

Shawn and I will be here this weekend. And it will be awesome.

It's so rare to see good shows here in Dumbassville, uh, excuse me, Florida. To see a number of good to great to specactular bands over the course of two days is totally unexpected. There's tons of bands I'm not aware playing the festival and a few I'm very anxious to see and a whole bunch more I could care less about it. I'm super, super, excited. I haven't been to a festival since Lollapoolza 96 and I've never been to a two-day one, so this should be a very interesting experience.

We'll post highlights and pictures(?) for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

YAY LANGERDOODOOO!!! Can't wait for the fun to start :)

March 08, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com