Monday, April 24, 2006

My Camera Phone!!!

I would like to welcome a new addition to this blog - my camera phone! I hope to get some great pictures to share with all of you...

Today we start with a picture of my desk - because I know you all REALLY want to see this:

OK that isn't super interesting. Well, here is the view that distracts me on a daily basis:

Wow Miami is boring. But hey, isn't the water pretty?

Still not entertained? Wow you guys are hard to please!

Should I put up pictures of Tom and Katie instead? Would that satisfy your internet needs?

(the scribble says "That is Katie - she is quiet", "Baby Suri w/ symbol of scientology and princess crown" and "That is Tom - with crazy eyes")

Now stop complaining!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

Great post!

April 24, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

shawn loving that camera,

thanks for sharing

April 28, 2006 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com