Friday, April 28, 2006

My Lucky Day...OR A Big Screw Up?

This morning I dropped off my car at the dealership to have the car serviced under the warranty. Many of you know I drive a cute little Mini which happens to be sold in the same dealership as BMWs, Rolls Royces and.....well, Hondas.

So whenever I drop off my car they give me a loaner for the time it takes to repair the car. Usually, because I am on the lower end of the dealership (being a Mini), I am given a moderate Honda for the day.

But today was my lucky day. Or someone just screwed up.

Look what I got:


Yea that's right...you saw that correctly...


I couldn't even figure out how to turn the car on! Apparently you put in this little square gadget into a hole and then push a button to start the car...
So yea I am totally big pimping....until you see the back of the car

Here let me give you a closer look...

BUSTED!!! Everyone knows that this is my "courtesy vehicle" when they drive by me. Damn. Whatever, I will still live in my fantasy world.

4 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

i wanna drive it. :)

April 28, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

You are a pimp! enjoy the ride

April 28, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

your getting better with that camera phone

April 28, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

HAHAHAHA that is too funny!! i miss posting on here! i rad daily on my bloglines, but work has me to busy to post, but since im catching up at home, this was tooo good to surpass!!:)

May 01, 2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com