Thursday, May 25, 2006

Digital Camera Shopping

So now that the countdown begins to the Alaskan Cruise it is time to start buying all those great travel items - which for me includes a new digital camera (i dropped my old one and broke it).

I know you all have them so I'm asking for some opinions. Right now this is my favorite:



It is a Canon S2 IS. A little bigger than what I originally wanted, but it has 12x zoom, image stabilization and a lot of other great features. I am a camera geek and want as many options as possible - and this camera so far looks like it is the winner.

But that said, I am open to suggestions. I love Nikon cameras and a bunch of other Canon's look good too. And although those sweet looking slim cameras are pretty, do they take good pictures?

If you have any good camera suggestions please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Design By Bain said...

just remembered
http://dealnews.com/

they have a 10% discount coupon for best buy!!! From May 26-29

search for the camera u want to see if u can find more deals, i think i got this site from u

May 25, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

That is an interesting suggestion. i never really thought of getting a video camera -- but then again i really like pictures...hmmmmm so many options

May 26, 2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com