Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hotel Reviews

Some of you may have heard that I am planning a vacation for the summer. Lately I have been reading a lot of Hotel Reviews on Trip Advisor and I just came across a real gem. Take a look:

"This place is better than any theme park you've ever been to! If the drunk natives and the hookers don't keep you excited, maybe trying to figure out what caused that stain on your bedroom sheets will. The amenities are worthless and I love it. I want to stay here for the rest of my life!!!"

This person gave the hotel a 5 out of 5 rating. Do you think he was being sarcastic?

Although this hotel was cheap, and I do love drunken locals, I don't think I will be staying there.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long, what month and what kind of destination are you looking for?
Pls Revise your link for the hotel/destination to show.

May 02, 2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Oh thank you but I already booked - I just posted this one because it was funny

May 02, 2006 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And... may I ask what is the choosen destination?

May 02, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Alaskan Cruise

May 02, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

(YIPPIE!)

(oh, and a to be determined 2nd trip in August)

May 02, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger elad said...

alaska!

May 02, 2006 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woowwww that's really brrrrr unique and original! Hope you'll show back some pics

May 02, 2006 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com