Monday, August 21, 2006

A Star Is Born.....

Hi, I'm Steven!
And I want to be your friend! Okay, well maybe not your friend, but I'd like to at least be your blogger.....or one of them.

As the new kid on the block, I wanted to do a quick post to introduce myself and say hi to all the folks out in Cyberland. I hope that in the near future, you will find my posts to be informative and educational. Well, in the least, I hope that they will be witty and entertaining. Alright, so maybe that's a stretch too...we'll see if we can't at least get them to be spell checked and grammatically correct, okay?

I am a 27 year old gay guy living it up in ATL....that's the dirty south for those of you not in the know! I work in the travel industry, and my hobbies revolve around obsessing over all things pop culture. Wanna know more, check out my Myspace page here. I look forward to this new endeavor and to getting to know some new people, real time or otherwise.

More to follow, soon......


4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Hi Steven!

The real questions is....who is your favorite person on Project Runway?

August 21, 2006 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't ask him that. We'll be here all night...

August 21, 2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger elad said...

Welcome to the fold, Steven!

August 21, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger IGA said...

I am of course a member of TEAM ROBERT!!!! GO! FIGHT! DESIGN!

August 21, 2006 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com