Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My vote for America's Next Top Model - Cheryl

Cheryl
Clearwater, FL


I decided to post this as inspiration. To appreciate the people we all know and love who are in our personal lives - for who they are.

Cheryl has always had it in her heart to be a model, I know by posting this I am co-creating that with her. She is a loving soul, I know this because she is my friend and my sister-in-law. She has many of the qualities that I love so much in my husband: Expression & Connection through the eyes, A pure desire for bringing love and peace to the planet, she has a power in her presence - by being present with people.

So here is my inspriational "challange" to you:

Giving attention to the people we consider to be "famous" in our lives.

Who do you appreciate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com