Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What's Going On?

Hello Readers,

Just wanted to send out an apology for not keeping up with blogging over the past few days. I was first getting over a hangover called Las Vegas and then got called for Jury Duty which turned out to be a big media trial (not Anna Nicole Smith) that kept me in court for two days (and I didn't get picked for the Jury...the rest of them might be there for 3 weeks!).

Well that is all behind me now and I have a huge pile of work just waiting for me to procrastinate over.

Hopefully this week I can get through some more Heroes and Office Recaps I didn't get a chance to do last week.

And while I am at it....any feedback you would like to give would be appreciated. Anything you would like to see more of? Anything we should stop doing? Anything new that we should start blogging about? Please let me know.

Thanks for continuing to check in!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Design By Bain said...

U do what u need to do girl!

March 06, 2007 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com