Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Deep Breaths

OK, we need to talk. I don't want to make you worried or anything - I just need to be serious for a second.

I NEED A FREAKING VACATION!!!

I think my eyes have officially rejected staring at a computer screen any longer. My fingers have gone on strike. My brain put up an "out to lunch" sign last week and hasn't been seen since.

Am I just bored? Perhaps. That is known to happen around these parts.

But I am starting to worry that unless there is some quality vacation time planned immediately I will be found insanely wandering Biscayne Blvd while talking to myself about the good times I used to have on Spring Break.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Elad said...

i like the use of the Crazy People tag on this post. :P

we need to get you a vacation - or at the very least, a massage - STAT!

April 03, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

i hope you can book something soon!!:)

April 03, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

Key West?!

April 03, 2007 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com