Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Downtown Miami Adventure

I am a minority in Miami. I walk. I walk to work, I walk to stores, I walk for fun.

Everyone else, however, drives and this city even rivals Los Angeles as a car driver's utopia.

This wonderful post by Gabriel J. Lopez-Bernal details a walk he took around downtown Miami and how un-friendly this city really is to us pedestrians. He took some great pictures of the construction zone that is Downtown Miami to highlight the situation. The best part? There's two more pieces in his series! Can't wait! Keep up the good work, Gabriel.



Thanks to Alesh for the great link.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel J. Lopez-Bernal said...

Thanks!

It was an incredible adventure, apparently I was so out of the ordinary that I was stopped by a US Marshall...Only in Miami...

April 25, 2007 8:44 AM  
Blogger Elad said...

haha! that's an hilarious addendum to your post.

April 25, 2007 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com