Monday, August 20, 2007

I Think I Need To Go To Food Rehab

The first half of this year was a complete success when it came to curbing my intake of food. I was extremely disciplined and I actually lost weight!

But ever since early June there has been a complete downhill spiral of my eating habits. And this past week was the WORST of all. Sure, it was my birthday - but I actually had three separate pieces of chocolate cake in one day! Not to mention the fact that I went out to dinner four times for my birthday.

So now I have to start all over again. Throw away all the goodies and refocus on the small portions, more veggies and fruit and lower calories. Ugh I hated this part of the diet and now I have to start it all again! This sucks!

Maybe this time I will actually get some exercise in there. How do I break the laziness and disgust for exercising?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

When you find out, will you share?

August 20, 2007 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com