Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why Travel All The Way To Austin For Music?

Last year we went all the way to Chicago for the Lollapalooza festival. But I have to admit, I am no longer a college student and I just don't have the energy and spunk I did in my younger years. So after a weekend of sitting in dirt and rocking out to some of my favorite bands, I swore off festivals. I was beat up by the end of that weekend and couldn't imagine doing to again.

So why am I traveling this year to Austin? There is only one thing that could get me to take back my ban on festivals:



The Arcade Fire! That's right. The one band that I have fallen in love with over the past few years that has not found its way to Florida or last year at Lollapalooza. There was no question in my mind that I would be in Austin when I saw this band's name on the list.

And the excitement is building and although 140 bands will be playing this weekend, the main event, for me, will be the Arcade Fire's set. Wish me luck finding a good spot to check out the show!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elad said...

no worries, shawn. the video is very very good. :)

September 13, 2007 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com