Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Future








Elad has said a few times that he better see flying cars in the future. Although I hope for the same...I have set my sights a little lower.

The new Ipod Nano is a beautiful little creation that is thinner than a pencil and can hold thousands of songs. The new Rokr cell phone is both a cell phone and an Mp3 player.

I have heard that in some advanced countries they have one gadget that can do it all. A credit card, a door opener, a cell phone, an ID...and who knows what else.

Do you think Apple could do it? Can they make me a dream machine that can walk my dog, make me dinner, be my cell phone, play my music, start my car, drive my car, turn on the tv, be a credit card....and fit into my back pocket? I really hope so!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Yea the ROKR is really nice...if I had the money I would go for it. Especially since I don't have an MP3 player yet....hmm maybe one day

September 15, 2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

ohhh damn you always got the hookup

September 15, 2005 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com