Monday, October 10, 2005

Deep Breaths

I have a feeling today is going to be a little chaotic....

So let's all take a moment to breath in - breath out.....and repeat.....slowly....

The day has already started on a chaotic foot for Elad (speeding ticket) and I just walked in and was handed a package of documents that I have to call someone and yell at them about. Where is my advil?

On top of that - doesn't the whole world seem kinda off? I opened up the news websites this morning and every headline made my head spin. Earthquakes....New Orleans....Politics...my brain doesn't know where to begin. I will have to admit - I am a little afraid. Hopefully it is just a full moon or some weird thing like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

i'm afraid too.

October 10, 2005 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com