Monday, October 31, 2005

Wilma Got You Down?

If you are like me and the recent Hurricane has got you feeling a little depressed, check out this cute article:

Ten things I liked about Wilma

my favorites:
1. The sensational night sky, filled with more stars than I've ever seen in South Florida.
7. I talked to all my neighbors for the first time in a long time. They're great folks.
10. My electric bill will be really, really low this month.

So, it is a little cheesy - but it did make me see that people are still trying to see the bright side, even with headlines like these on the same website:

1 burned, 3 others hurt after candle sets fire to powerless Pompano home
Woman dies, man hurt in I-95 SUV rollover near Fort Lauderdale
No school in Palm Beach County on Tues. or Wed.; Broward mayor lifts Monday night curfew
Man killed, wife hurt in hit-and-run at stop sign in Hollywood
FPL passes the halfway mark, but 1 million customers still don't have electricity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com