Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Michael, I Have Always Been A Fan

Michael Jackson. I still listen to your albums. I supported you through all the drama. I never let the allegations against you change the way I felt about your music.

But for some reason you just keep on doing dumb things. I don't care that this coversation was recorded without your permission. We aren't in a Court of law right now. Why can't you just keep your mouth shut and keep the few fans you have left?

In phone messages obtained by ABC News, the apparently prejudiced pop star likens [Jews] to "leeches" and claims they conspired to leave him "penniless."

"They suck...they're like leeches...I'm so tired of it," Jackson tells former adviser Dieter Wiesner in one of them. "The Jews do it on purpose."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

oh jesus christ.

why, Michael, why ???

November 23, 2005 3:18 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

He should know better than to piss me off. I mean come on - I still listen to Off The Wall!

November 23, 2005 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a postsecret if i ever heard one.

November 28, 2005 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com