Friday, January 06, 2006

Disney Do!




Looks like Shawn and I are fulfilling our Florida destiny this weekend and making a pilgrimage to Disney World. We've been trying to decide whether to go this weekend or next. We were planning to go before the end of the year, but like many things that are so close you take them for granted, we never did.

I haven't been to DisneyWorld since I was sixteen. That's almost exactly a decade. There's tons of new rides (like the above Soarin' in Epcot) and a lot of classics that I can't wait to ride again. I look forward to just being in that exaggerated version of reality for a couple days. I wish we could go for two whole weeks and not just two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com