Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm So Punk Rock. Or Not.

Yes this is Avril Lavigne. She was all like MEH I'M PUNK ROCK BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO THE SEX PISTOLS ARE AND I DON'T CARE! KICK ASS AND ROCK OUT! I HANG OUT IN MALLS AND KNOCK OVER DRUM SETS AND JUMP IN POOLS WITH ALL MY CLOTHES ON! (the reason that was all in caps is because she didn't speak in moderate tones - punks don't do things like that).

So now look at her. She is all like sk8ter boi who? Does he do coke? Did he go to the latest party at Tao? What about the fashion show in Milan? Yes!? Then I'm down with him!

Listen I'm not hating on her changing style. I'm just saying that there is a good reason why 17 year olds shouldn't be trend setters/role models or sometimes allowed to open their mouths. Because one day they are all like oh peace and love and save the world and live your life. And then just a few short years later they are wearing a suit, sitting at their desk with the law degree hanging on the wall and blogging about how people don't know how to park their cars.

(Picture courtesy of DListed)

2 Comments:

Blogger Design By Bain said...

hmmm i wonder who shawn is talking about, lol

January 31, 2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

hahhahhaa:)

February 01, 2006 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com