Friday, August 04, 2006

Lollapalooza!!!!

Elad, Danya and I are off to Chicago for a weekend of rocking out!!!!

Lollapalooza this year is based in Chicago's Grant Park - and over the next 3 days we will hear groups like Death Cab for Cutie (BEN GIBBARD!!!!), Red Hot Chili Peppers, Flamming Lips, Broken Social Scene (AWESOME!!!!), Theivery Corporation, The Editors, Kanye West, Wilco, The Go Team....and so many more that I cannot remember!!

I am sure we will have many pictures and stories to report back with. See you all on Monday - and I am sure my ears will be buzzing and I will have a slight sunburn - but I will happily be singing away!

2 Comments:

Blogger Design By Bain said...

yippie!!!! have a wonderful time u 3!

August 04, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Chris B said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

August 09, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com