Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Question for Our Readers

Kovoor36 (a long time reader of Getting to Maybe) suggested in my recent post about Lost that we should do a weekly recap of Season 3 of Lost.

So that makes me want to ask our readers - do you have any suggestions of what you want to see on the blog in the future?

Are there certain shows that you wish we would talk about? Are you sick of the daily quotes or any other repeating posts that we make? Would you like us to bring something back that we stopped doing?

Give us some feedback.....hopefully we can answer your requests - and maybe give the new contributors some ideas to blog about.

Thanks to everyone for reading the blog!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

ooh im content with the blog, but im always trying to speculate theories on lost with other viewers, hence the suggestion:)

August 24, 2006 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the quotes! Keep the quotes. How about a blog on either Survivor or Amazing Race? I watch (almost)all reality TV and those are two of my favorites.

August 24, 2006 10:01 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Oooh Survivor of Amazing Race --- any of the contributors up for that? I don't watch either of those bet I bet someone on here does....

August 24, 2006 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com