Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dude This Blind Date SUCKS

Finally it has come...

Ever been out somewhere and wished that someone would call you and bail you out of a terrible conversation or evening?

Here it is: Mobile Alibi

This website will call you at a specified time with a specified number- and even pick the voice of who is on the other line! Just think of all the akward blind dates that can be ended with ease!!!!

Ring Ring. Oh excuse me, that must be my sister Samantha calling (show phone to date, they see "Samantha calling"). Hello, Samantha? You WHAT?!? OH MY GOD I will be there in 5 minutes. Listen, I am really sorry but I gotta go. My sister Samantha just burned herself with the deep fryer again! When is she going to learn that although I LOVE deep fried [insert nasty animal part to gross out date] she doesn't have to make them from scratch! Email me, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com