Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!!

I want to wish a special Happy Birthday to a friend of our blog - Pinc! Today is her birthday and last night we were able to get the festivities started by going to the Heat game (v. the Pistons) thanks to her firm's season tickets. What an amazing time we had!!!!! Third row from the court right behind the basket! AMAZING! There was so much energy the whole night - I totally loved every minute of it!!!

Here let me make you jealous with a quick camera phone picture:

Also - A HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the ever wonderful and creative contributor to this blog MM. Tomorrow is MM's Birthday and we should all wish her best wishes on this fabulous day!!!

***UPDATE***

Apparently I am a jerk and last week I forgot to put up a Super Happy Birthday Wish to another amazing contributor - Julie. JULIE I AM SO SORRY!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

Happy joyous birthday to D and MM!!

December 01, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger happy roy said...

happy birthday to Pinc and MM!

should i feel insulted that you didn't wish me a happy birthday last week? ;)

December 01, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

take me to a heat game and i will remember!! HEHEHE JUST KIDDING

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!! I need to put you on my calendar...what day was it?

December 01, 2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

By the way...Julie refresh the post..

December 01, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger happy roy said...

it was 11/21 (those are the numbers in my aol instant messenger screen name). thanks shawn! i was just giving you a hard time. have a great weekend! i'll try to come back on monday with plenty of interesting material for the blog

December 01, 2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com