Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It Was Only A Matter Of Time...

Angelina went running her mouth off to the press about her real feelings on having Shiloh...

She told Hello Magazine

"I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. I'm the one that got knocked up. Some men have kids when they're not ready and some men know they want to take it seriously and wait until they're absolutely ready. You could say Brad changed me."

So I guess all those rumors about Brad wanting kids really badly were true...

And Angelina went on to say:

"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Why is she gonna go telling the world that she feels more of something (whatever that is) for her adopted children over her biological kid. You know that in 14 years from now when Shiloh is going out getting tattoos saying KISS MY ASS that we know where it all stemmed from....

And I don't know who Angelina is kidding - all of her kids are going to grow up spoiled and overprivileged. They all are young enough to be influenced by the rich Hollywood lifestyle they have been brought into and they will all be partying hard and ending up in rehab probably quicker than Drew Barrymore. I bet Zahara already has an eating disorder.

And all this reminds me - Angelina is just a normal person - no matter if she travels the world, is an ambassador for the UN or gets to sleep next to Brad Pitt every single night - she still says things that really don't make sense and has her own shit to work through.

(Source of article Oh No They Didn't)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger IGA said...

My favorite line..."I bet Zahara already has an eating disorder." LMAO. LMAO, indeed.

January 11, 2007 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com