Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A heart full of....

Today is Valentine's Day, and I am not without my sentimental side. So, while you gorge yourselves on that box of chocolates, and drown your single sorrows in your bottle of Moet Chandon, let me offer you this tiny distraction.

Last year, I was fortunate enough to stumble across this amusing little site. Thanks to some geek, you can now make your own photo icons of that ubiquitous Valentine symbol, the Conversation Heart. Any combination you want can be created, as long as it's no more than two lines of text, four letters a piece.

Last night, I whipped up this ditty for my Boo.

The site is a fun little diversion, and your honey might be impressed by your geek skills if you whip them up a little something to personalize their spot on the web.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

AWESOME! Thanks for the site

February 14, 2007 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com