Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Saturday Night Live - Rainn Wilson and Arcade Fire

Did anyone check out SNL this past weekend? None other than Rainn Wilson was the host (Dwight from The Office and Arthur from Six Feet Under) and the ARCADE FIRE (!!!) were the musical guest. The skits had some weird twists at the end (sick, twisted, vulgar, trying to be shocking) but overall I was entertained. And the Arcade Fire were....simply...amazing! I think I may have to travel somewhere just to see them.....(come on Lollapalooza 2007!!!)

Check out some of the SNL performances (and others) of the Arcade Fire at Brooklyn Vegan.

I heard that they performed three extra songs after the show was over and it broke out into a dance party with all of the cast members. Wish I could have seen that! If anyone finds video of it on the internet please let me know!!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elad said...

the snl performances are incredible. after this taste of their live show, we MUST see them sometime soon. we must!

February 27, 2007 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com