Monday, April 09, 2007

HBO

I love all those HBO Original Series. They are all well done and have great characters. Big Love. Rome. Sex and the City. Curb Your Enthusiasm. Six Feet Under.

But 2 shows that I was never really able to get into for one reason or another (usually lack of HBO) were The Sopranos and Entourage.

The Sopranos are back for their last season. I know the gist. Mobsters. Italians. Killing. Betrayal. Who is going to replace Tony? I saw a few episodes last season about a coma and Tony's dreams in the coma. I'm not really sure where the show is at, but is it worth it to start watching now?

Entourage reminds me of a bunch of guys who think they are too cool. I'm not so into the idea of watching these cocky guys flirt with hot girls every week. Am I wrong about this show? Is there more to it? Is this a show I should not be missing?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sopranos - First two or three seasons are mind-blowing in their awesomeness, lately not so much.

Entourage - No, there is nothing else there. I cannot stand this show. You should be missing this show at all opportunities. I don't know if it is supposed to be a comedy or what, but it is not funny. The only bright spot is Jeremy Piven as Vince's agent.

April 09, 2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I watched the Sopranos last night. It was pretty boring. Sitting around the lake being drunk. Fighting with family. Not so fun to watch on TV.

And no surprise with Entourage. I am glad I haven't missed anything.

And probably the best thing to come from that show is Michael Scott (the office) saying "hug it out bitch"

April 10, 2007 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com