Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lost Anticpation Post

Hello fellow Losties!!

We're a couple hours away from a new episode - and I don't know about you guys - but I'm excited! Tonight's episode is called "Left Behind" and the flashbacks will focus on Kate. Which actually makes me a little "errrr" cause I've been bored with Kate since late Season 1, but I think there's a lot of potential for awesomeness tonight. The format of the season dictates this episode will deal exclusively with the "Others"-side of the Island, so we have a lot issues to address, like:

  • Locke and his (maybe? could it be??) father on the Island.

  • Sayid and Kate still captured by the Others.

  • Jack and Juliet dealing with the fact that Locke blew up the submarine, their only means of escape from the Island.

  • Rosseau hanging around.

  • Ben still being cagey and weird.

Not sure what the flashbacks will deal with in regards to Kate. Last we saw of her past, it was in the episode, "I Do," where she was married for about five minutes before police tracked her down and she fled again to unknown whereabouts.

Regardless of what the episode will be about, this non-stop barrage of episodes is great for keeping the interest up and drama charged.

See you guys tomorrow for my full recap and review!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com