Tuesday, April 10, 2007

TV On The Radio Day


Shawn and I are hyped up to see TV on the Radio perform tonight at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale where we've seen some incredible shows by the likes of Broken Social Scene and The Shout Out Louds.

To whet our appetite, I guess, Pitchfork has a review today of a new EP put out by Amoeba Records of a TVOTR performance in their L.A store from a while back. It features four powerful songs from the new album. To add to the coincidence, I actually saw TV on the Radio perform at Amoeba Records in San Francisco way back in 2002, right before the release of their first full-length album.

Tonight we will be the fifth time I've seen this band. Wow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you go? was it awesome? I was all set to go, til my boss gave me a million things to do and told me I had three depos to do today that I had to prep for. I am so mad I couldn't get there.

Are you going to Bloc Party when they get here?

April 11, 2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger Elad said...

i did go, and it was awesome! we didn't stay through the whole set, tho, because there was a ridiculous amount of opening bands, but what we saw was truly great. i'd see them again in a heartbeat.

i would LOVE to go to Bloc Party but we're gonna be out of town. sucks. :(

April 11, 2007 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com