Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Congratulations, Happy Roy

Yesterday was a big day for our contributor, Happy Roy. She married her love, George. Let me just tell you this wedding was AMAZING. There was so many people, so much food, so much dancing, so much love, so much beauty - I was honored to be part of it all. Thank you, Happy Roy and George, for allowing me and Elad to be part of your special day.

And as a special treat we finally got to meet Kavoor36 (our #1 reader) and I can't wait for her to send me some of her pictures from the event. It was so great to meet you, Nina!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Design By Bain said...

Beautiful! Congrats!

Hey nice dress shawn, wink wink!

May 29, 2007 4:19 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

congrats to the beautiful couple! im uploading pix as we speak!! wonderful to have met you both yesterday too!!:)

May 29, 2007 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com