Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Now That The Summer Is Here...

All of the good TV shows are on a summer break (I wish I was, too) so our long blog posts with TV show recaps are gonna be on a break as well (until Project Runway returns). So we will go back to the regular random blogging format...

But I would love to hear if anyone has any suggestions for posts or things they would like to read about. Any new TV shows? Any events? News? Presidential campaign? Food? Recipes? Diet? Celebrity stuff?

Let us know what you like to read about and we will try and accommodate!

2 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

when is project runway returning??? i miss that show!! thats one you guys got me hooked on! and whatever you choose, im sure it will be good summer fun! well actually, lost only comes back in feb, so maybe a lil longer than the summer!

May 30, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

I'm not exactly sure when Project Runway is gonna be back but I think they have already picked who is on the show and they might be taping it already (or at least very soon over the summer). So I think expect it back late summer/early fall.

May 30, 2007 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com