Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Starter Wife

Now that all my favorite TV shows are on break, I thought I would check out what is in store for us over the summer. So far the new show "The Starter Wife" has caught my attention.

Here is the brief summary from it's website:

After being blacklisted from premieres to pilates, Molly Kagan (Debra Messing) searches to rediscover life after divorce. A brief respite in Malibu and some oh-so-Hollywood friends prove to be the perfect cocktail for her transformation from "Starter Wife" to her new life.

The show premiers tonight (May 31) on USA at 9pm. I really like Debra Messing so I am willing to give this show a shot. If not tonight, then at least on TIVO.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com