Monday, June 18, 2007

Food Network Junkie

For someone who loves food it is very easy to get drawn into watching the Food Network. Lately I can watch it for hours and hours and hours (yes I have even hit the point where I have to stop watching because there are repeats).

Yesterday I got to watch a few shows which even pulled in Elad - Dinner: Impossible, Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, and Ace of Cakes. Oh and there was some BBQ cook-off show that really got us craving BBQ.

So of course we had to go out immediately and eat everything we saw on TV. There should be a name for this reaction to watching the food network. I can't tell you how many times I saw a dish on the food network and that determined what I would eat for my next meal. And yes, I would even drive out of my way to get it.

Damn you food network and your yummy treats!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

they have this one show, liek the top 10 or something, shows you the country's best etc? well i saw one on ice cream, some outfit based out of ohio. dont you know i went on the internet and ordered 100$ worth of ice cream 5 mins later?? it was insane!!! but sooooooooooooo good!!:)

June 18, 2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

You have taken it to a new high! And I really should consider ordering some of that food in other states because it all looks so damn good!

p.s. - what was the name of the ice cream place? I am a SUCKER for ice cream.

June 18, 2007 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com