Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th, Y'all!

Ok I have been watching waaaaaaaaay too much Paula Deen.

Anyway - just wanted to take a moment to say Happy 4th! Go out and celebrate independence. Whatever that means.

And as a tiny update on my homeowner crazyness - just thought I would share that my A/C was installed. But, guess what? It doesn't work. And it has been raining every afternoon/evening here in Miami. You can just guess how muggy it is getting in my condo.

Anyway - the day has been fun. I spent last night at my sister's house and then today with my family. We came home a bit early and are hoping to check out some downtown Miami fireworks.

Enjoy the rest of your day off!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com