Friday, August 31, 2007

Closing Out The Summer

It is with sadness that I bring to your attention that it is officially the end of the summer. August is coming to an end, Labor Day Weekend is here and all the kiddies are headed back to school.

Not that the seasons change or anything in Miami, but there is still some type of heavy hearted feeling when summer is over. Maybe I am just reliving my feelings from high school years or maybe it is a shock at how fast time is going. Seriously, where did this entire year go?

So I bid farewell to summer and I say hello to hurricane season, the Jewish holidays, the Austin City Limits Music Festival, my sister's baby, my other sister's wedding, Thanksgiving (yes!) and the Hanukah/Christmas season! Oh, and hopefully an end to all the drama from the past few months. Amen!

And yes, I almost forget the best part - all the tv shows coming back!!! The Office, Thirty Rock, Project Runway, Lost (ok yea I know it is in a long time from now), Heroes, My Name is Earl...and possibly some newbies???

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

even though the summer defly isnt what it used to be as a student, im also always sad seeing it go, but defly my fave part of fall is the new shows!! lost better hurry up! have a great holiday weekend!!:)

August 31, 2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Anduzep said...

This is one of the few blog's that I like for one reason: Project runway info. Here in Mexico we're still on season 3.Yesterday episode was awesome!!!! I love everythin about the runway show.

And I can't wait for the new show's (especially the one's whit Christina Aplegate and Chuck Bartowski ) & the new season's too.

SALUDOS froM MEXICO!!!

September 01, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Anduzep, thank you so much for your comment! Much appreciated :) Can't wait for next season of Project Runway!

September 01, 2007 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com