Monday, August 13, 2007

Movies I can't get enough of

In response to the previous post I decided to make my own list. Only i'm going to add the great ones too

Movie I can watch over and over again:

The Never Ending Story
-can't u hear the song in your head - Bastian, Say My Name!
Grease
-Luckily these days it's usually on all the time on some channel (lol)
Grease II
-cheese-fest I know
Dirty Dancing
-Before the nose Job
Forest Gump
-run Forest! RUN!
The Last Dragon
-Sho'nuff
Girls Just wanna have fun
-Carrie in her uniform days
The Little Mermaid
-I even saw the sequel
Splash
-what girl doesn't want to be a mermaid in the nasty waters of the Hudson
The Princess Bride
-You know u watch it when you see it on tv
The Lion King
-I even saw the broadway show, it was great
There's something about mary
-u know u loved this part, with the hair!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

i got chillllls....they're multiplying! and i'm looooooooooooosing coooontroooolllll

oh man this list is AWESOME!!!!!!

i love every single one of those movies

oh man girls just wanna have fun -- that movie gets me in a trance...

forest gump - elad makes fun of me because i watch this movie every single time it is on

also - of note - jackson 5 an american dream - must watch every time it is on VH1!!!!

August 13, 2007 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com