Thursday, August 23, 2007

Top Chef - Kitchen Wars Part 2

What happened last night that Trey got the boot? I totally thought he was final 3 material.

And what does Brian or CJ have going for them that they are still there? I just don't get it.

New final 3? Howie, Hung and???? Sara??? Something tells me Cassie is going to end up there. I feel like she has been just barely getting by and that is somehow going to push her into the final 3. Not for her dishes - but just because she keeps on barely making it each week. And Dale? I can't figure out if I like him or not. But I think he can somehow make it to the end, also.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I did not watch this episode close enpough because I was cleaning at the same time. I will have to re-watch it next week- I love and hate that they replay all teh episodes before the new show.

August 27, 2007 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com