Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Many Joys of "On Demand" Cable

We have had Comcast DVR and "On Demand" for a few months now and it has made watching tv so much better for so many obvious reasons.

But my coworker has recently informed me of a feature on demand - Exercise TV. There are all types of videos, from short videos less than 10 minutes to longer videos around 30 to 40 minutes long. You can do cardio, muscle building, dancing, abs and even tae bo.

I have done two videos already and although I feel a bit silly jumping around in my living room, I have to say that it is way more comfortable than going down to the gym. And the best part is that I throw some food in the oven for dinner, let it cook for the time I work out and when I finish the video my dinner is ready. Not bad!

By the way - I am really sore today- ouch!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kovoor36 said...

i hsould chekc this out.... its much better than watching reality tv on the couch!

September 06, 2007 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com