Friday, September 23, 2005

I Must Have Slept Through This Class

Apparently, it's "okay" nowadays to wear pajamas to school.

I've never been a fashion stalwart but I do believe in a presentable appearence while in public. I think guys should wear shirts. I think girls - especially young girls - should keep more to the imagination than they do these days. But pajamas! That's just... lazy.

Sure, it sounds great. Roll out of bed into class and your meeting with your Advisor but it wouldn't work in the real world of suits and ties and morning coffee's. Young kids in elementary school should be able to wear whatever they want (I am a fan of comfort over fashion). But for college-age kids, they need some kind of prepartion for "reality" and that's only going to come when they learn to wake up early, take a shower, and look like a real person and not a kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Wow, this coming from a guy who is just learning how to tie a tie. :)

September 23, 2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger elad said...

I'm sure you'd wear pajamas to work if they'd let you!

September 23, 2005 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com