Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A New Contributor?

A few months ago I sent an invitation to my sister, Lori Bain, to join as a contributor to this Blog. Well, it looks like she finally accepted it! YAY!

Now, I am not going to get my hopes up and say that she is going to actually post (besides comments) - but I would like to welcome her to the community!

Lori just moved to Hawaii with her husband, Chris, and they currently have a beautiful view of mountains, lush greenery and the vast Pacific Ocean. They are looking to start growing their own fruits and veggies (they are Vegan/Raw) and hope that Hawaii will be a good place to do that.

Here is Lori's informational website - http://infinitelove.info/index.htm

3 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

Welcome, Lori!! I'm sure your addition to the club will be fruitful.

(heh.)

November 01, 2005 11:04 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

hahaha fruitful - i like that one --- funny

November 01, 2005 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awh thanks for the warm welcome, I can't remember my password, so i can't sign in as me, but i didn't think to actually put up my own post, i will surely be contributing.

Fruitful, i love it. Well looks like we will be fruitful much closer to home. Saying Aloha to Hawaii and Shalom to Florida (don't you love those multi-meaning words)

just catching up on the posts, this is fun

u Rock sista!

November 03, 2005 1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com