Thursday, December 22, 2005

Texas?

Well, for the next two days I am being shipped off to Dallas, Texas for a deposition in one of my cases. I am not entirely looking forward to this trip because I think the airport is going to be insane (thanks to the Holiday travelers). Yes, this is the worst travel time of the year - and I will be right in the thick of it.

So wish me luck, and hopefully I will get to see some cool things in Dallas. If it wasn't at such an awful (cold weather) time of the year, I would actually be excited about this.

1 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

i'll go in your place! i love cold and i love reading. And travelling is the perfect time to read. I hope you enjoy the books I picked out for you, Shawn!

December 22, 2005 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com