Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This Week

Valentine's Day was super - Elad bought me some beautiful flowers, a necklace and bracelet and great desserts from Epicure. Plenty of chocolate to go around! We relaxed together at home, ordered in Thai food, watched the Olympics - and of course pigged out on the chocolate covered sweets!

I haven't been posting so much lately because I am trying to refocus on work and life. These past few weeks have been insane. First I have had car issues and then I got a tick infestation in my house. And this weekend I am headed to Los Angeles to visit Diana for her birthday! If she ever reads this blog I would give her a huge Happy Birthday shout out!

I did actually start a post about the finale of Arrested Development. I had a hard time finishing it because there were 4 episodes that packed in so much stuff. So all I will say for now is wow. I really hope the show continues at ABC or Showtime.

I want to thank Lori and Julie for posting this week and keeping the blog active - it is much appreciated! The original reason why I wanted to have many contributors to this blog was because many blogs end up going silent after awhile because people's lives get in the way. When you have many contributors you can count on the blog staying active and diverse - and that is the whole point of this blogging thing, right?

So if you don't hear from me around here for a few days that is because I went out of town - but I'll be back (hopefully with some pictures to share) and maybe some good celeb. sighting stories!?!?

Ooh by the way - did anyone see that a bunch of really famous bloggers are headed to Amsterdam this week? Seems that the tourism board there has picked 20 bloggers to have an all expense paid trip to Amsterdam and in exchange the bloggers have to put up banners on their pages. Ah I could only dream that one day we could get enough readers for that to happen! Ah well - for now I will just have to keep on saving up my money to go on my own.

Also - remember - new Project Runway tonight!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger elad said...

I certainly had the best Valentine's Day of my life. And I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs, too!

February 15, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger kovoor36 said...

happy belated vday to you and elad! nice to see you enjoyed it! have a safe trip!!

February 15, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Thanks!!!

February 15, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Design By Bain said...

dont worry shawn, with us around this blog will get lots of postings. I've always got something to blog about, even if no-one wants to really read about it. lol

Glad u enjoyed your vday,U GOT ELAD! I heard all about the awesome evening!

Happy b-day diana, i know she probably never reads this, but i'll shout it out on my yahoo group, i think she reads that, lol.

I'm gonna posts a few things manana, so yours gets a little top of the page time :)

February 15, 2006 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com