Thursday, August 10, 2006

Calling All Bloggers

A little over a year ago I had this little dream/hope that I could start a blog where I can bring in a bunch of contributors with very different voices and backgrounds. At first I had a great response and got so many people showing interest. And many of you are still here with us (and I thank you)...but I think it may be time to open up the blog to some new blood.

So if you are reading this post and are interested in becoming a contributor to this blog - just let me know! Don't be shy. I don't care if you have never blogged before in your life.

And this isn't limited to people I personally know. This is open to any person interested in blogging. So either leave a comment or email me: slibman80@yahoo.com - we can chat a bit about your interests and get you started!



(picture from Prawfs Blawg)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com