Tuesday, October 24, 2006

20 million dollar wedding cake



As many of you know, I'm in the midst of wedding planning. I've taken a break from looking at bridal gowns and photographer's websites to think about the type of wedding cake I'll have. After much searching, I've found a wedding cake, which features 20 million dollars worth of diamonds For now, it's considered the world's most expensive wedding cake.

How does the cake taste? That will be left up to your imagination. The cake is protected by a team of uniformed guards so there's no way it will ever be eaten.

Call me crazy, but who cares if it has diamonds on it if you can't eat it? I know where my priorities are. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

You can't eat it? I'll pass on that one!

October 24, 2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger SuperBee said...

That cake looks like a fat girl at prom in 1989.

I hate it.

October 25, 2006 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com