Tuesday, April 10, 2007

$358.40

Do you all remember my taste of insanity when it came to my washer/dryer combo LG High Efficiency Bullshit?

I made an appointment for someone to come take a look at it. They were too busy to come before yesterday, April 9.

So after telling them that the water wouldn't drain and that the error code said that the sensor was the problem, they had me shell out $69.95 for them to look at the garbage machine for 10 minutes and tell me exactly what I told them - the drain and the sensor need to be replaced. Wow what a shock!!!

The repairman couldn't give me any more information. Not how long. Not how much. Not anything.

So I waited to hear from the company to find out how much. Well lucky me it will cost $358.40 for parts, labor and tax. Are you kidding me? No way in hell am I going to spend that much on a machine I don't want to use. I don't even think I could resell it for that much!

What am I going to do? How do I get rid of this thing!??!?!?!

***UPDATE***
I decided to give it away for free. Thank you craigslist.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Design By Bain said...

FREECYCLE! Craigslist it! Guess it's a good time to see what washers/dryers costco and them have.

April 10, 2007 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com