Thursday, June 21, 2007

Recommended Blogs

I am in need of some new blogs to check out. A lot of bloggers seemed to have slowed down their blogging lately and the celeb blogs are starting to bore me.

So I will share some new (to me) blogs and hope that some of you respond with some great blogs that I should be checking out.

The [fill in the prefix]est thing I saw today - It's a new blog that is off to a great start. Somehow this gal sees some strange things everyday. (This one wasn't so much a "stumble" but she was a previous commenter on this blog)

Atom of Eve - Three women in different stages of marriage - one girl will hopefully be engaged soon - one woman is a wannabe bride and wannabe wedding planner - and the last is divorced. They all have interesting views on marriage and weddings in general.

Jezebel - from the people who brought you Gawker, this new blog focuses on gossip, fashion and all types of girly stuff. Of note - one of the writers has agreed to be a guinea pig and take the new diet pill Alli to see what kind of (orange?) effects it has on her. She is brave.

Also noteworthy from Gawker - the Consumerist. It's an old blog but for some reason I have been running into it a lot lately. It focuses on things consumer related - like how people are treated by companies who just want your money.

Anyone have some blogs they would like to share?

Or maybe I should break my addiction and actually follow the tips in this article to break my Internet ADD.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Oh I am so flattered! Thanks!

June 22, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com